An action song session......

8:06 PM

Sometimes some things are best learned with song and action along, and that's what I thought! I told you before I didn't have any teaching experience so don't blame me ;).

On the heels of my little princess imitating me during wudhu, and finding this beautiful nasheed in the book, Nursery Rhymes for Muslim Children by Zeina Debs Khayat, on how to make wudhu I thought my little princess would have wonderful time by doing the actions and singing along with the CD and of course me!

The nasheed goes like this:

This is the way we: make wudhu (3 times)
This is the way we make wudhu before our daily prayer!

This is the way we: wash our hands (3 times)
This is the way we wash our hands before our daily prayer!

This is the way we: rinse our mouth (3 times)
This is the way we rinse our mouth before our daily prayer!

This is the way we clean our nose (3 times)
This is the way we make wudhu before our daily prayer!

This is the way we wash our face (3 times)
This is the way we wash our face before our daily prayer!

This is the way we wash our arms (3 times)
This is the way we wash our arms before our daily prayer!

This is the way we wipe our head (3 times)
This is the way we wipe our head before our daily prayer!

This is the way we clean our ears (3 times)
This is the way we clean our ears before our daily prayer!

This is the way we wash our feet (3 times)
This is the way we wash our feet before our daily prayer!

This is the way we make wudhu (3 times)
This is the way we make wudhu before our daily prayer!


We are able to through few parts of the body, الحمدلله that was great!
But my little princess didn't enjoy it as much as I thought, she got bored as soon as we reached rinsing the mouth! Well I wasn't that bad for a singer but not content enough for my princess to enjoy,I guess :D!

And how did she make wudhu after that, She wanted to wash her feet first as she likes putting her tiny feet in that small wash basin in our bathroom and play with the water!

Oh well, when I asked is that what you wash first? She was like o.O, oh yeah I remember she says. So she washes her hands first and then soon after it comes her feet!

I guess will leave this for awhile and come back to it few months later إن شاء الله.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers