Alphabet Phonics Train

12:40 AM

While I was searching the net for pretty fonts that I can use on my blog, during the time of its design. I came upon this beautiful font, and my little princess like it too. We couldn't use it in our blog as it might not be compatible with every user, the fonts might not appear what it might really look alike.


Anyway, whenever my little princes saw this font on the computer, she'd like to type in her name and other things also. Since then, I wanted to do something for her with these fonts, so here is what I did. Printed out the alphabets in two sets. A set for the train engine and another for the train cars, and did the same as I did to the Arabic alphabets if you remember, and of course a little bit of coloring too as these were vectors I could not add color to it as imagined from the computer! but enjoyed it. Then divided them into three sets, the engine letters comes in first, then the vowels set and finally the train cars. Then off the train goes along the sounds of the letter :).At, bat, cat, fat, mat, pat, rat....and the train goes...


For ease of taking it around the cards were punched and looped inside my bangles, as there weren't big key rings around. The alphabet train can be downloaded from here.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very nice idea and they look very child freindly too. We must try this out as Maimoonah is beginning to write words and sentences these days. It might help her to remember the spellings Insha Allaah!

    Jazzakillaah Khayr for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam u alaikum

    Can u please share with us too ?

    My Id is nedian84@gmail.com

    JazakAllah khair

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have uploaded the files Arabic alphabets, alphabet train and the Islamic months, you can access them from the label Files to share on you're right hand side, Insha Allah.

    Jazakum Allah khair

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers