Banana Muffins

10:42 AM

It had been awhile since I and my little princess had any kitchen cooking fun. I had these ripen out bananas in my kitchen and there was no way anyone going to take and and eat, as its skin was getting the black spots on here and there. And recently I had bought new muffin tray and wanted to try it out too, so with bananas, new muffin tray and Habeebee Homeschooling, cooking theme cake, banana muffins was a perfect idea for a cooking fun.

I prepared all the ingredients for my little princess, and layed them on my counter top so it would be easy for her to add and mix them together.


Here were the ingredients we used for our banana muffins:
2 ripen out bananans
1 1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup oil or melted butter ( I used oil, as I forgot to keep the butter outside the fridge)
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
and a pinch of cinnamon (I love its taste and smell) ^__^.

My little princess peeled the bananas into the mashing cup, but didn't want mash it with the hand blender as she hates its sound!.

The counter top was little higher for her to mix the ingredients into the bowl so we set them onto the floor.

In goes all the dried ingredients.

Had fun making well inside them.

As my little princess didn't know how to break an egg, I had fun watching her attempts to break the egg, you can see in the picture, she's trying to break it off with her 2 hands ( but I was afraid it might break off and scatter all around )but finally I showed it to her.

Then added the oil and the mashed bananas.

Mixed the batter altogether, I helped her in here as to have a homogeneous batter.

Brushed the baking tray with little oil.

Poured them into the muffin tray, half cup in each. And off we kept into pre heated oven of 180 degrees for 30 mins almost.

And here's the muffin all set and ready to eat. :)

The banana muffins really turned very delicious and soft,my little princess didn't like the taste, but was very happy to tell everyone that she had made muffins all by herself.الحمد لله & ما شاء اللّه.

Jump on to habeebe home schooling for more kids cooking if you like to try out :).

Update 08/06/2014: Linking up Dish it Out – Kid Friendly Dishes @ Cooks Joy 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi there. Food on Friday: Muffins and Cupcakes is open for entries. This looks like a neat one! I do hope you link it in. This is the link . Please check out some of the great links there are already. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safiya, thank you very much for linking this in to Food on Friday and for following Carole's Chatter. I have followed you right back. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers