Ramadan Activity 4:Ramadan Kindergarten Reading/Coloring Book

12:32 PM

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Ramadan, wherever you are in this world. Subhan Allah, for this one month, Muslims all over the world are having almost a same routine in their life. May Allah reward all for their good deeds and Ibadah's during this month.

Yesterday I wasn't feeling well, had a bad migraine so it was all gloomy in here :(. I was able to do my share of the Quran reading but couldn't do anything with my little princess. But with Allah's will hope to move on from today on wards.

If you are looking a simple and beautiful way to narrate to your kids about Ramadan, Talibiddeen Jr. Companion Blog has got this wonderful coloring book as well if your child is beginning to read too, its given in a very simple manner. It can be downloaded from here.

And this is what my little princess's did, you may notice I have written few frequent words that are related to Ramadan in Arabic. She was able to read them, الحمدللّه. Finally in the end I gave her a small vocabulary matching sheet in both arabic and english.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Bismillaah

    As Salaamu Alaikee

    Lovely work! Mashaa'Allaah. Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum. For some reason when I go to TJ I can't download any pdf's :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. وعليكِ السّلام و رحمة اللّه و بركاته
    جزاكِ اللّه,
    We also do face the same problem when trying to access the TJ website sometimes, just don't know why, maybe some technical glitch, but I hope you got to download this worksheet from the link I posted in here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bismillaah

    I tried with your link and it actually work! Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum! I wonder why the others don't work for me...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalaamu Alaikum

    Just for your info Akhawaat, Umm Ibraaheem at TJ is moving all her files to another site right now. But she has fixed the links here Insha Allaah http://tjramadan.blogspot.com/ pls try, and Insha Allaah all links will be working soon.

    Nice colouring masha Allaah. Allaahu Baarik laha. Nice to hear she is reading Arabic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wa alaikum Salam,

    Jazaki Allah sister Umm Maimoonah.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers