.....And Back again

5:19 PM

Yes we have been away for pretty long time, and lot of things have happened and done. We have been here and there. Saw this and that....and back to where we were to where we are now!! I wonder what is this rhyming and riddling sentences am going thru :)!!

I guess taking a long break from blogging am getting to enthusiastic and have my adrenaline jumping to share everything with you all. I had been more of blog stalker the past few months and had lot of things in my list to be done and over about. Well here am back and hope to be around for awhile too Insha Allah.

So watch out this space as I take you into our journey these past few weeks that went by and have got lot interesting crafts and ideas lined up to share with you all...so till my next post take care....



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers