Quilled Wall Hanging

7:15 PM

As I told in my earlier post I had been spending some time on my own craft time and this time it's "quilling" not "quilting", yes you read it right it's quill with a "L" and not with a "T" :).

A niece of mine was searching for a unique gift to give to her teacher, that's where I popped in and said I will make you a unique gift for the special teacher of hers.

So out with my quilling paper strips and needle of we set to make this piece of art.


Flowers in making :)!

And here's the final product

The background was of a broken wall hanging of mine, I cleaned it throughly and stick my quilled pieces onto it! I really wanted to create something on it for awhile and this was a perfect piece for it! In the center of the flowers I stuck a jewel, that was bought long ago, I see with quilling every single thing can be utilized whether its recycle or with a new item....watch out for my quilled recycled item soon :)

Hope you liked it too, looking forward for your comments :).



posted from Bloggeroid

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers