Tutti Quilled Frutty

5:50 PM

The tiny 3D quilled fruits are kind of weakness to me, I just simply love them, although I don't like eating fruits but I like to see colorful basket of fruits. :)

My first 3D quilled fruits ended up as my mom's fridge magnet. they were so delicately tiny that had to be careful on gluing them. Wanted to make more of them but fortunately i ran out of the tiny magnets!

My first quilled fruits apple, orange and grapes.

So recently on one of my trips to Daiso, the Japanese shop that has hoard of great beautiful things a crafter can imagine, they had lot of fridge magnets in various sizes and shapes and I ended up grabbing up few.

I had bought a crimper and wanted to try it out and lot of leftover paper pieces from my previous quilling sessions that I hate to throw them, glued them all up with the end to end gluing technique  slid thru the crimper and i got beautiful colorful spirals.

And my tiny fruits, green pear, red apple, purple grapes, and lemon (if you can consider it fruit for now  :))!.

With my lil princess playing with them on the fridge, they are having a fruit  party on my fridge :)!




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers