Flower Magnets

1:43 PM

When Alli Bartkowski of Quilled Creations new book Quilled Flowers was out, I simply had to put my hand on it as it was very interesting and beautiful from its cover itself. A lovely mix of projects for all types of quillers and crafters and covers different kinds of flowers. And I got it from Fantasy Hobbies, who got it me for fast and delivered within one week although they didn't have it in stock locally!! Its a wonderful online shop and caters for the crafters especially in the UAE, and there service is very reliable and worth trying!! 
Well you see the above said story was almost a year back!! and its only now I got to try out the beautiful flowers in it which were turned into fridge magnets!!

Before it was always 3D fruits that adorned the magnets, but now its flowers. You can different sizes and shapes of magnets at DAISO, one shop I don't get tired spending my time there for all the wonderful discoveries and knick knacks i find on each visit!!

Amaryllis, with half circles and marquise, and the way the stamens stands looks almost realistic!! 

Yellow Zinnina, the off centered petals and the cupping technique gives this flower a full bloom beauty!!

One of my favourite, the black and white anemone blossom!!!

Love the way the magnets look in my kitchen and how they brighten up my fridge with these beautiful blossomed flowers!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers