Back After a Long Hiatus

5:32 PM


I am so sorry for a long absence without giving you a heads-up! Lots of things have had happened, but just couldn't be here on the blog land to share it with you all. We went near and far, as well as had visitors from here and there and just without thinking more than 5 months have passed since I been on my blog.

One of the main reasons was I have not been doing very well physically for the past couple of months. I don't know if it is part of the symptom or what, but my crafty bug was basically nonexistent at for the past few months that at one point I was even surprised how little interest I have in anything crafty. My creativity time has been replaced by my couch potato time - lying down, browsing on the net or simply sitting idle, lol! I so wished I could be more productive. And after a long break from my creativity I feel like my crafting mojo is coming back naturally now الحمد للهas I am almost over with the couch potato phase. You must be wondering what's all this fuss of being out of energy and out of mood, this image explains all I wanted to say :)!!


Source
I have few items on my list,I need to achieve before my due time إن شاء الله, and have few sewing projects I'll be sharing them with you soon too. Till my next post, do remember me in your prayers too when you can, so everything turns out ease for me.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers