Blessed with a little Munchkin

11:15 AM

Hello fellow bloggers, how have you been doing. Its been a very very long time since I blogged in here. I am back and back with a new look too ^__^.
 My last post was almost 6 months back!! How fast the time runs. As I have mentioned in my past post that I was expecting a new member into our family....after a long wait and past my due date alhamdulilla we were blessed with charming young prince into our family. It was another experience unlike I had with my lil princess, hope to share them with you one day.

Now almost getting back into my old routine, which I had missed out during my months of waiting for the arrival of my little munchkin. Hope to be back and post on frequently. Looking at my blog list I have back log of posts of DIY to share with you all....so gonna get them done and cut them off one by one :).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers