Back Hopefully

6:23 AM

More than a year since my blog had stood idol. Hoping everything is fine my fella bloggers, I've got lot of things to share with and show you. Things I've done. Places I've visited, lots of DIYs. And delicious recipes. As you must know am busy mother of 2 wonderful kids now الحمد لله, and juggle my time with lot of things. Will try to start slowly and catch up with you all for the time lost. So stay tuned and watch out.

Till next time, take care.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers