A Quick Card In 5 Mins

12:34 PM

Its been 2 weeks since I last posted in here, although I had promised my self at least one post per week. But the busyness in life and priorities push away these things away from my list. I was an avid blogger when I first started it, but the pattern changes over time, that I ended neglecting my blog for a long time. Arrival of new member into family, busy daily life from household chores and my work I hardly get time to pursue my passions. That said I'll try to become more loyal to my blog and my readers to keep you posted with my crazy creativeness every now and then.

That said I have a quick card to share with you all today, something I had whipped in mere 30 mins, it was my nephew who asked me if there were any cards in my stash he could give to his friend early in the morning just half an hour before he was to leave. I said although I don't have any ready card in my stash but I have lot in my stash that I could create one and off we set to work! 

As it was early in the morning and my Little handsome M was sleeping I had to create in a silent mood I couldn't capture any snaps of my creation only the final product right before it left my house.

The pattern paper had in my drawer for long time that I don't remember from where it is. Stamped tiny 'congratulations', a tiny stamp I got from a local shop for mere 5DHs, all over the paper and distress the edges with Tim Holtz 'tea dye" distress ink.

Cut out tiny flags from my stash of decorative types I had got from Tchibo, a shop I like to frequent and stick them to baker twine like a banner onto the card. The gold sentiment was from the sticker I had bought from Wild Warehouse, as well as the bakers twine. 

So that's my card nothing fancy or elaborate but simple and super easy, hope you like it if so please do leave a comment as it gives encouragement to create more.

Linking my card to these current blog challenges..

Lulupu - inspired by Mood Board --> I was inspired by the stripes and the colors of cyan, blue and dark rose and the tiny messages







You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Whoa i absolutely love this cute & simple card :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful and cute card! Love the banner! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi - DTxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure to take part on this wonderful challenge, thank you

      Delete
  3. such a wonderful card thanks for joining us at lulupu. but please mention how the moodboard has inspired u :)
    roshni - DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's sweet of you. Updated the blog and what inspired from the mood board, it was the shades of blue and dark pink, the stripes and tiny message on the card :)!

      Delete

Labels

Craft (29) Recycle (24) Recipe (20) Family (17) Thought (17) Tutorial (15) quilling (15) Ramadan (14) Baking (12) Trips (11) Sew (10) Organizer (8) Dubai (6) Event (5) #Dubai (4) #UAE (4) Alphabet (4) Download (3) Eid (3) Makeover (3) Origami (3) UAE (3) Challenge (2) DIY (2) Guest Post (2) #AlqudraLake (1) #MiracleGarden (1) 3D quilling (1) Baby (1) Card (1) Pay It Forward (1)

Google+ Followers